Saturday, May 22, 2010

This made me laugh harder than I thought was possible.

Yesterday, work was long. And kind of boring. But also annoying. And never-ending. I had read through my usual cycle of blogs, giggled a few times at MLIA, but mostly I was just wishing I could disapperate to a sunny land far far away with my hammock.


Then, one of my work BFFs told me to go look at a blog she had just discovered randomly.


I read, I laughed, I cried.


Literally. I was laughing so hard that I couldn't breathe. The blog post I read was about random annoying things that cause the author to spiral into a vortex of hatred when they all add up, one annoyance after the other. Each annoying occurence was depicted with a scene created in some sort of paint program. Genius. Tears not only welled up in my eyes, but spilled out profusely. I don't think I have ever cried so hard out of laughter in my entire life. Seriously. I couldn't breathe for like 10 minutes. This picture is what pushed me over the edge:


To read it, go HERE!!!!!!!!

And, you are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment