Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ding Dong ... My Phone Is Dead

Which old phone? It's Kristin's phone. Ding Dong ... Kristin's phone is dead.... Okay so now picture a thousand sad little munchkins singing that song and weeping. That's how I feel. My phone is dead, and its just really not an opportune time for that to happen. I have a ton of stress already, and then today my phone broke in half. I seriously want to cry. Its emotional, because I loved that phone and I lost all my contacts, but everything will be okay. I just found out I have 250 more dollars in my bank account than I thought I would have, and so I can buy a new phone. That money really is a huge blessing. I swear it doesn't make sense how it got there, but it really doesn't matter. I paid all my backlogged tithing a couple weeks ago, and all my money problems disappeared today. Hmm. Cooincidence? I think not. I love the gospel. I have a lot to smile about and I really am such a lucky girl. If you need to get a hold of me for the next couple days, my email address is kris0540@hotmail.com and I'll be checking that one pretty frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment